Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seniors pls helpme immidiatly

dear group members,

i have an appiontment at chennai in oct 1st week.
    can any one tel me that the form-16(tax returns for the currrent year ) and the bank statements is really required to attend a h1b inteview?
    if it is reqd ,and , if i fall under tax payables?wat to do? to explain the vo wat are all the needs i hav to carry with me? as all you people know that if a employee not cross the indian tax limits they willnot file tax returns.

by not having the tax dtails with me i am completely loosing my confidence levels . after a long time i got a good offer in usa
    now this is the problems.

pls any one help me in this matter?

sagar

Hi,
    Even if you don't pay tax or not in the tax bracket also, your company will give you the Form 16 (Remember this is not the tax filing statement). That will be enough. Even if you don't have Form 16 also, it is not a problem I guess. Keep the appintment letter, pay slips for last few months ect ready.

Post your experience after the interview.
    All the best.
    Ravi

Comment

thanks ravi

thanks ravi.

thanks for ur valuable info
      but you mean to say that the company were iam presently working for ,they wil givs me form-16?
      can make returns of it?
      if no nee wat that contain stating my pays stractture saying that the my incomes under tax payable?

pls suggest me
      iam waiting for your reply

sagar

Comment

Hi,

In the Form 16, your total salary actually earned, the rent you paid, the savings you made like PPF, LIC etc (if you submit these details to your company) , the tax deducted if tax is applicable etc are mentioned and signed by the authorized person respnsible for Finance dept.

So, even if you don't pay the tax also, the company will give the Form-16. Please check in your company.

Ravi

Comment

dear ravi

thanks for ur 2nd reply

i chek up with my company .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X