X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa Stamping Date

Hi All,

I have a concern for my friend.

My friends documents have been approved by the INS and her Body Shopper XYZ has told her to sign and send the Offer and contract letter for INS, which she has already done. As per their mail they mentioned that they will send her the DOCKET ( necessary documents) for taking appointment at VFS. Now it has been almost more than 2 weeks and she is waiting for the docket (it will be send by some Courier).

Could anyone guide me how long this process takes?
    OR
    The BS is playing a game..

Please help, need your suggestions urgently.
    Last edited by vidya_2006; 09-28-2006, 05:37 AM.

Visa Appointment

I have a concern for my friend.

My friends documents have been approved by the INS and her Body Shopper XYZ has told her to sign and send the Offer and contract letter for INS, which she has already done. As per their mail they mentioned that they will send her the DOCKET ( necessary documents) for taking appointment at VFS. Now it has been almost more than 2 weeks and she is waiting for the docket (it will be send by some Courier).

Could anyone guide me how long this process takes?
    OR
    The BS is playing a game..

---- If you have the I-797 (H1 approval notice) you should be able to take an appointment. All the forms are available on the website. The docket and other relevant documents are between your friend and the body shopper

Subramanya

Comment

H1b Visa Stamping Date

Yes, you are rite. The Interview date is taken which is scheduled in Dec 2006. But still I think she has to submit the papers to VFS for confirmation of Interview Date. I guess.

Please guide.

Comment

H1b Visa Stamping Date

I would also like to add that she doesnt have I-797 (H1 approval notice) documents / papers with her.

When she got news about her approval, she had taken the appointment from net itself. But i have no idea whether that date is valid or confirm. I guess the legal procedure is to submit the document [I-797 (H1 approval notice) documents / papers ] to VFS for appointment.

Please guide what needs to be done.

Comment

Visa appointment

I would also like to add that she doesnt have I-797 (H1 approval notice) documents / papers with her.

When she got news about her approval, she had taken the appointment from net itself. But i have no idea whether that date is valid or confirm. I guess the legal procedure is to submit the document [I-797 (H1 approval notice) documents / papers ] to VFS for appointment.

---- Once you have taken the appointment that is the final date. There is no need of any confirmation. You can print the appointment letter from the website yourself.

---- There is no such legal procedure to submit any document to vfs. where did you read this? Do not post information that you have heard somewhere.

Subramanya

Comment

H1b Visa Stamping Date

Well; her Body shopper has told her the same thats why i wrote on the forum. Also they said that they will send the docket asap ... therefore this question came in mind. Thanks for all the info shared by you.

I will tell her to confirm with her BS.

Comment

H1b Visa Stamping Date

Hi

Your information is absolutely wrong.

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON H1B PROCESS. THIS FORUM IS STRICTLY FOR ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE AWARENESS ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS DO NOT MISGUIDE THEM.

Comment

Your information is absolutely wrong.

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON H1B PROCESS. THIS FORUM IS STRICTLY FOR ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE AWARENESS ABOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS DO NOT MISGUIDE THEM.

---- Remember, that you had written

"I guess the legal procedure is to submit the document [I-797 (H1 approval notice) documents / papers ] to VFS for appointment".

All I I asked you is where did you read it. I have not seen documents being submitted to vfs for anything, unless you go personally to the vfs office and seek an appointment with their assistance

---- By taking an appointment online you do not have to inform vfs unless you have to send the documents to the US Consulate prior to the interview/appointment date.

If you have minsterpreted the information there is nothing much I can do. If you can be specific as to what exactly is the wrong information that will be helpful to the forum

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X