Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2marow interview,need help imm

dear all,

one of my friend have an interview in delhi, 3days back only he recived his documents from US employer.he recived his offerletter and position on xyz technolgies ,while my friend have exp in 123 tech,erliear 5 years back he use to work on xyz ,he got very littile exposure on it.but now he is unable to remind any thing on xyz.now the qustions is do vo ask any technical or subject qustions,related programing or any basic tech qustions? he is so confused ,and he had talk with his employer but their is no respond from him.

pls advise him wat to do?
    swathi

Hi Priya,
    Iam not sure if this reply comes to u in time. None of my frnds were asked any technical or programming type questions.
    Ask ur frnd to be prepared with some 4-8 lines of data on his technology. The VO will not cross question on technical questions.

regards,
    Rohit

Comment

good news

dear rohit,
      thanks for u r reply

i told to my friend just be confident and he refered some related tech notes and went confidently, he did it ,vo asked him2 tech qustions ,he answerd without any difficulti.and he shown some supp docs.he got visa

swathi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X