Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer.Continue with old company until new company finds a project

Hello All,

First of all appreciate all your help that you guys put into answer the questions.

Here is my situation:

I am working for company A and my H1 is valid until sep 2007 with them. I got trained on SAP and got a company B to transfer my VISA which is approved and is valid till aug 2009.
    Company B does not have any project for me right now and company A is ok with me working for them ( company A) until I get a project with B.

Here are few questions based on this scenario:

1. Can I continue to work for company A ?
    I understand from previous posts that I can. Please add anything to this if I am missing something and also for how long can I work ? In other words is it ok if I never join company B ( theoratically)

2. If goto india and intend to work for company A after returning, is there a problem at POE. in other words do I have to mention about the transfer ?

3. If I get married, which petition should my wife use for H4 stamping. New or old ?

4. If a third company C wants to transfer my H1 and I am still with A can they do it ?

I found these questions every where but did not find all the answers, so I thought I will put all the scenarios at one place. If anybody wants to add any more questions please feel free.

Thanks
    PJ

Anyone Please......

Comment

help.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X