Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original or Copy of i797? Seniors please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original or Copy of i797? Seniors please help.

Hi,

my wife attended the H4 interview in chennai and got a 221g this month. The VO asked for additional documents and asked her to submit the documents through the VFS Dropbox.

I beleive she also has to submit the I797, I129 and LCA Documents also along with the papers which the VO had asked.

So should she be sending the original I797 or a copy of it would do?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mougli; 10-04-2006, 10:16 PM.

221g AND dOCUMENTS

my wife attended the H4 interview in chennai and got a 221g this month. The VO asked for additional documents and asked her to submit the documents through the VFS Dropbox.

I beleive she also has to submit the I797, I129 and LCA Documents also along with the papers which the VO had asked.

---- Send the documents that the VO has asked for and not any more. Do not add to the list and create more confusion

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

But the 221g mentions that we need to send the fresh DS 156 and passports, DDs and I797, I129 and LCA Documents too. Shouldn't we send the passports too?

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- Send the documents that the VO has asked for and not any more. Do not add to the list and create more confusion

Subramanya

Comment

221g and Documents

Thanks for the reply.

But the 221g mentions that we need to send the fresh DS 156 and passports, DDs and I797, I129 and LCA Documents too. Shouldn't we send the passports too?

---- If the 221g mentions, then you have to send the documents according to the list, this includes the Passports. When you say DD's do you mean the cheque for the visa issuance fees --- right?

The earlier post was different from this. If my interpretation is incorrect then I shall stand corrected

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X