Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 renewal

Hi,

I am on H1 visa since last 3 years. I am going in for my first extension for next 3 years. I have following questions to be cleared:

- Will my wife need to go through any special process for her H4 extension as well ? How is that done?

- My job title and job description have changed since the last time my H1 was filed. How does this effect anything?

- I have applied for Labour certification for Greedcard under non-perm process. Does the change in job title and description effect anything ?

Please advise,

regards

AD

H1 Extension

I am on H1 visa since last 3 years. I am going in for my first extension for next 3 years. I have following questions to be cleared:

- Will my wife need to go through any special process for her H4 extension as well ? How is that done?

---- YES, you need to extend the H4 of your wife too unless she has a later validity date in which case you can wait. File a form I-539 along with relevant documents (mostly a copy of your 1-797, application for H1 extension, Passport pages etc. enquire with your lawyer)

- My job title and job description have changed since the last time my H1 was filed. How does this effect anything?

---- Indicate the change in the I-129 of LCA (one of these, where th application asks for position description. The employer whould be aware of these matters)

- I have applied for Labour certification for Greedcard under non-perm process. Does the change in job title and description effect anything ?

---- Application for a GC does not any bearing or relation to your H1 extension or approval

Subramanya

regards

AD[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X