Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process after 221g

Hi,
    I applied my H1b ,but my bad luck I got 221 g. I want to know how to proceed after that. Officer has taken all the documents. Can we still apply again. Or it is the end of H1b. Will my employer has to send all the documents.

Please help me.

I am in exactly the same state as you are. My employer did not handover any documents to me. Instead said , he would request the Attorney to submit the documents directly to the consulate.

Comment

did you get 221 g when you went for stamping?

if so where you went for stamping ?

is it first time stamping or renewal?

Comment

221g

I applied my H1b ,but my bad luck I got 221 g. I want to know how to proceed after that. Officer has taken all the documents. Can we still apply again. Or it is the end of H1b. Will my employer has to send all the documents.

---- Ther is nothing much you can do. Normally if apply again the VO can access your previous case and further questions will arise. It is in no way the end of H1B or anything else . Your employer does not have to send any documents unless the VO has told you something about the issue.

---- The best option is to wait patiently till the US Consulate contacts you by mail/email/tel etc. In the meanwhile if you want to know the status, you can email them giving your case details and they normally respond although they may not give you the exact status of your case

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X