Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4-H1 issue please help

Hi,
    I have read posts on similar problem earlier but still i am not sure so i would really appreciate if anyone can clear this for me.

My wife is on H4 and she has recently applied for H1 and got the approval notice.but her change of status was denied as she was out of country when her H1B application was pending with INS.I have booked a visa appointment for her in Mexico for Nov 16th.Her H4 visa is valid till Dec 1st 2006.What happens if her H1B visa application gets rejected? Can she enter into US with her H4 visa?

thanks.

I am also going to mexico

Hi I have same issues.I am also going to mexico in novemer.So to discuss abt more plz email to [email protected]
    thanks
    susmita

Comment

How was your mexico experience

Hi

I got into a similar situation... we applied for my wife's H4-H1..but she travelled to india before her approval..
      Now they hv rejected the change of status.. and asking her to go to consulate in India to get the visa stamped .

Now did you got mexico per the I-797 or did u request USCIS to change consulate to Mexico?
      How did your experience to mexico go? Did you get approved in mexico?

If we don't go to any consulate for interview...can she continue to be on H4?
      Appreciate your early response....

Thanks,
      abhay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X