Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Stamping

Hi,

I have got my H1b visa on october 2005. Due to my pregnency, I was not able to travel. Now I have got my appointment on 25th OCtober 2006.

I dont have my company details and my petitioner told me to get stamped and then fly to US.

Please guide me in the case. WHether I need to wait for getting a project and then go for stamping? or I can proceed with the stamping in the mentioned date.

Please tell me as soon as possible, because I have my appointment by next week.

Thanks,
    Sangeetha

Have you been to the US before? Im presuming you were here on an H4. If that is the case, you can return on the H4 visa. Waiting to get the project can take months. And even after that you could get a 221G, etc. So its safer to just come back on the H4 and then re-file for an H1 while you are here. Till that time your child will also be a little older

Comment

Reg: H1B Stamping

Hi,

I have not been to US before. This is the first time I am applying for H1B.

Regards,
      Sangeetha

Comment

If your company asked you to wait for a project to go for the stamping, its better that you wait for a project before you go for the stamping.

Comment

iam suresh and iam having visa stamping on dec 15th.please give any suggestions to me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X