Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Regarding W2 Form!!!

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Regarding W2 Form!!!

    Hi All,

    I have few questions regarding H1B Transfer and W2 Forms:
    1) I m currently working with company A as a full-time salaried employee.
    If i get an offer from company B and if they r willing to transfer my H1B.
    In this case, do i need to wait untill my H1 B transfer is approved with company B (or) can i just start the work from day 1 for company B with out informing company A.

    2) If i take-up an oppurtunity with company B without informing company A which i worked for about 7 months in a fiscal year. How will i be able to get the W2 form filled up from company A at the end of the year during my IRAS filing.

    Pls advice.

    Or u can email me at [email protected]

    Thanks & Regards

  • #2
    Every company you worked for during this year must send you a W2 in Jan 07. You do not need to inform company A at all. One week after you transfer the H1b, you will receive a I-797C. Once you receive this, you can start working for company B. But ethics wise, once you receive the 797C, give a 2 week notice to company A and then start working for company B.