Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B - 2nd Time after 221G, VO has taken all the docs including passport, reqd status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - 2nd Time after 221G, VO has taken all the docs including passport, reqd status

I have attended the interview at chennai consulate
    in July. VO has gave me the blue doc (221G) and asked me to drop those docs at Hyderabad. But to get Visa immediately, I went to consulate at chennai for 2nd time, Visa Officer has taken all the docs (Passport, DD, H1b petetion, LCA, Client Offer Letters, MY employer letter to VO, and other docs except photographs).

VO asked me to wait for some time and after half hour later, Assistants who will help the people & VO at consulate told me to leave and they will give me a call/mail with in 3 days and they havenot returned the docs including passport.

So I am not sure about the status, and it seems as per my observation on Immihelp, Consulate is not responding with in couple of days.

What should I do, they havenot mentioned any thing about my visa, whether they are going to issue or not, or 221g or AAP. Im not sure.

Please help me if any one has the same problem and got the passports.

Hi

Hi Pavan Please Contact my mobile number

9848894998 (AndhraPradesh) or give me your mobile number

Comment

Any Answers for my quesiton?

Senior members of the forum can help on this thread

Comment

Please help

Hello,

I have applied for my h1b visa in Chennai last month and i got 221g to submit some documents i have submitted documents in 20 days and got passport again with 221g form with this option how much time they would take for this please reply me very urgent as i have received my passport today only. Have any one having same case please help me

2nd time in 221g

The Petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the consulate before returning.

1 st time in 221g

A copy of the contract between the US employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work).

A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the US job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

The applicant's complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

HOW MUCH TIME IT WOULD TAKE ....WHEN THEY WOULD CONTACT ME PLEASE HELP

Please contact me as soon as possible
        Please mail me on [email protected]
        Waiting for reply

Many Thanks

Tejas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...