Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSc in Bioinformatics can get H1B visa

Dear Members,
    I`m post graduate(MSc) in Bioinformatics and have 31 months of IT experience(less than 3 years) and I also completed my one and half years diploma in Software Eng.Currently I am working in Top MNC in Germany
    and next month I have an interview for my first H1B stamping.So I want to know
    about my MSc degree.Will consulate consider it as a Computer Science Degree??
    I have dual specialization(Computer Science and Biotechnology).Is it ok to go
    for stamping without having 3 years of IT experience.I am requested you to please let me know as soon as possible.Please help me out
    Thanks

H1B interview

Dear Members,
    I`m post graduate(MSc) in Bioinformatics and have 31 months of IT experience(less than 3 years) and I also completed my one and half years diploma in Software Eng.Currently I am working in Top MNC in Germany
    and next month I have an interview for my first H1B stamping.So I want to know
    about my MSc degree.Will consulate consider it as a Computer Science Degree??

---- Why would anyone consider your M Sc degrees as a Computer Science Degree. The responsibility is yours to prove that your degree is equivalent to the other degree by getting your degree evaluated by a reputed evaluating agency or from a University within the country where you want to stay and work

Subramanya

I have dual specialization(Computer Science and Biotechnology).Is it ok to go
    for stamping without having 3 years of IT experience.I am requested you to please let me know as soon as possible.Please help me out
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X