Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 - Employer request letter format

Hi,

I'm working in USA for last 2 years and am getting married. I want to apply H4 visa for my wife, I heard when you apply for H4 visa, you need to get a H4 request letter from the employer addressed to the US consulate.

If someone has the letter format to be provided by employer requesting H4 for employee's wife, please pass it on to me.

Thanks, Kris
    Last edited by krushn; 10-23-2006, 03:43 PM.

There's no specific letter format. You do not need to ask your employer permission to get married . Just before you leave, ask them to send you a letter of employment (on company letterhead) stating that you are currently working for that employer and your position is ...

Comment

Thanks for your reply and advice, I already have the experience letter ready and a personal request letter to the Embassy requesting visa for my wife.

I'm talking about the request letter from employer to the embassy for the H4 visa. I hear this is not a mandatory document but better to have.

If someone has a format please pass it on.

Thanks, Krushna

Comment

Hi,

I wasn't able to get any specific format for this letter.i used the below format.i got my H4 visa.hope it will help u.
        All the best.
        Kv

<Date>

To
        American consulate General,
        <address>

Dear sir/madam,

This is to state thtat we are aware tht Mr.<name> is working with us as a <designation>,is trying to bring her wife Mrs.<name as in passport><passpor number>.i would like to request you to kindly issue the H4 dependent visa for her to be eligible to come here.

Sincerely yours,
        <signature of the employer>
        <designation>

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X