X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries in DS-157

Hi All,
    I have a couple of doubts in DS-157
    Q.No.17. List All Educational Institutions You Attend or Have Attended. Include Vocational Institutions But Not Elementary Schools.

1. Recently my engineering college changed its name due to some management problems. So, my question is, should i give the new name or the old name for the column "Name of Institution"?
    2. The management for the junior college which i studied has change. They changed the name of the college too. so what should i mention for this.

Q.No.12. Not Including Current Employer, List Your Last Two Employers
    My supervisor in the previous company has left the company. I don't know where he is.
    Please let me know whether i should mention his name or any other person currently handling that position.

Appreciate your quick response

Thanks in advance.

DS Form 157

I have a couple of doubts in DS-157
    Q.No.17. List All Educational Institutions You Attend or Have Attended. Include Vocational Institutions But Not Elementary Schools.

1. Recently my engineering college changed its name due to some management problems. So, my question is, should i give the new name or the old name for the column "Name of Institution"?

---- YES, the name of the old Institution should be given as that is the Institution from which you have got your certificate/degree/diploma

2. The management for the junior college which i studied has change. They changed the name of the college too. so what should i mention for this.

---- The name of the college from which you got the certificate/degree. The Institution might have change its name but your certificate will not change or be amended

Q.No.12. Not Including Current Employer, List Your Last Two Employers
    My supervisor in the previous company has left the company. I don't know where he is.

---- The current employer is the name of the company you worked for and the supervisor will be the name of the supervisor with whom you have worked, even if the supervisor has left that company

Please let me know whether i should mention his name or any other person currently handling that position.

---- You should mention the name of the supervisor with whom you worked and not the person holding that position as he/she may not be knowing about you

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X