Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview appoinment letter, DS 156

Hi,

I am krish. I have booked an appoinment for H1b Visa in december. But I didn't take a print out of interview appoinment letter and DS-156. Is there any way to print it out from the VFS site or I have to cacel an appoinment and book it again.

Please help me.

Thanks
    Krish

Visa Appointment

I am krish. I have booked an appoinment for H1b Visa in december. But I didn't take a print out of interview appoinment letter and DS-156. Is there any way to print it out from the VFS site or I have to cacel an appoinment and book it again.

---- You will have an option on the website to access your application, interview letter and other forms filled out by you till a few days before the interview. Access tha on the vfs website and print out the interview letter. If the above option does not work contact the vfs in person if you reside near any one of the centers or email them or talk to them over the phone and they should be able to get your application and interview

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks

Dear Subramanya,

Thanks. I have downloaded the required forms.

Krish

Comment

Hi Krish,
        i have not taken the date for interview till. if i want to book the date tomorrow , what date you think I will get

thanks

Comment

Hi krish,
          dont worry,, it will come with in few days,, u may not expect that download immediately,, it will take some time
          renu

Originally posted by Krishchari
          Hi,

Please help me.

Thanks
          Krish

Comment

Originally posted by mousomm
            Hi Krish,
            i have not taken the date for interview till. if i want to book the date tomorrow , what date you think I will get

thanks
            Mousomm,

I think dates are available from November in Chennai. U can book it from vfs site.

Thanks
            Krish

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by renuka
              Hi krish,
              dont worry,, it will come with in few days,, u may not expect that download immediately,, it will take some time
              renu
              Renuka,

I have already downlaoded the required docs from vfs site. Thanks for your reply.

Krish

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X