Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subramanya Please help

Hi subramanya
    I am BE Electrnics and COmmunucations Graduate.
    I`m working with the Most Reputed Organization(SEI Cmmlevel 5 COmpany,PCMM Level 5 Company,25 Years ,also among TOP Ten COmpnaies to work for In India)
    I have over 2.5 Years of Experience here as of now.
    I entered as a fresher here.
    THe problem is I belong to 1999-2003 but i got out on 2003 December instead of 2003 May,due to health problems in my final semister( I had Janduice at that time).So I came out on 2003 December, hence as per Madras university even though one have above 60% Marks but if one cant finish in 4 years he will be awarded II class.
    I explained the same when I got into this big company so i got the offer.
    Also I have So many Microsoft Certifications(6Certifications, Including a Brand new,only one person in our entire organization).
    But I'm too much worried now ,One employer is ready to do a Premium process at free of cost because of my experience and technical capabilities.
    Will this II Class be a problem My percentage is 67%
    Please respond.
    But I have the Genuine offer, Infact I am working for a company it is equal to Infosys,TCS,CTS,IBM and I have Contunuous 2.5 Years as of now.
    My new employer is filing H1 for next April in premuim quota.They are also very happy to do it.Bu will my BE becomes a Probem, even though I have all the requirements,Genuine Experience,GenuineCLient,Genuine H1 petetion.Please respond

Ail

H1 Mess

I am BE Electrnics and COmmunucations Graduate.
    I`m working with the Most Reputed Organization(SEI Cmmlevel 5 COmpany,PCMM Level 5 Company,25 Years ,also among TOP Ten COmpnaies to work for In India)
    I have over 2.5 Years of Experience here as of now.
    I entered as a fresher here.
    THe problem is I belong to 1999-2003 but i got out on 2003 December instead of 2003 May,due to health problems in my final semister( I had Janduice at that time).So I came out on 2003 December, hence as per Madras university even though one have above 60% Marks but if one cant finish in 4 years he will be awarded II class.
    I explained the same when I got into this big company so i got the offer.
    Also I have So many Microsoft Certifications(6Certifications, Including a Brand new,only one person in our entire organization).
    But I'm too much worried now ,One employer is ready to do a Premium process at free of cost because of my experience and technical capabilities.
    Will this II Class be a problem My percentage is 67%
    Please respond.
    But I have the Genuine offer, Infact I am working for a company it is equal to Infosys,TCS,CTS,IBM and I have Contunuous 2.5 Years as of now.
    My new employer is filing H1 for next April in premuim quota.They are also very happy to do it.Bu will my BE becomes a Probem, even though I have all the requirements,Genuine Experience,GenuineCLient,Genuine H1 petetion.Please respond

---- OK, first and foremost no need to use a name and personalise a post. The post is for everyone to respond or not to respond. The way you have posted looks like nobody should answer the post nor even read it. This way you will not have any responses from others, even if others had a better opinion or a more effective one that may be of help to you. Understand that this is a public forum for sharing information and learning about experiences

---- Now whether your BE is a problem or not is for you to defend and take a
    stance. The grades, percentages, ranking and other such details are academic achievements and the consideration given to these matters is very minimal when you cannot perform at the interview in an appropriate manner.

---- Premium processing or regular processing -- the cost is the responsibility of the employer and if they have told you that they will do it for free, they are buying you into it by all means

---- Ultimately, there seems to be some other issue(s) other than your degree, grades and other such matters as posted. You are saying that:

"I have all the requirements,Genuine Experience,GenuineCLient,Genuine H1
    petetion"

Then where is your petition if you are going to apply in April 2007. What do you mean by genuine client. Be specific and clear as to what you want to post and what response you wnat for the post. There is no need to write a personal story here

Subramanya

Comment

Senoirs Please Reply

The reason for addressing only to is Subbramanya is ,i thought it is not a good question,to post to every one and irritate them.
      Please respond any one.
      Whe I mean geuine client,they are conducting a direct client interview to me ,only then they wll issue an offer.
      So my BE II class willl not be a problem.

Comment

Hi
        Your BE with Second Div should not be a problem during Interview.The main thing is How do you perform while Interview.So be prepare for that..thats all
        Good Luck
        Deepakshi

Originally posted by anil_kumar_bhaskara_1981
        The reason for addressing only to is Subbramanya is ,i thought it is not a good question,to post to every one and irritate them.
        Please respond any one.
        Whe I mean geuine client,they are conducting a direct client interview to me ,only then they wll issue an offer.
        So my BE II class willl not be a problem.

Comment

Thanks for the Reply

Thanks for the valuable reply and thanks for your time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X