Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed Employer while on H1B. Do I need to get a new visa stamping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed Employer while on H1B. Do I need to get a new visa stamping?

Hi,
    I was working for employer A who had sponsored my H1B. The visa stamping is valid till June, 2007. While in the US, I quit employer A and joined employer B who got the H1B transferred in their company's name. The H1B transfer has got approved and I have got a new I94 valid till 2009. I plan to visit India in Jan/Feb 2007 for a couple of weeks. Do I need to get a new visa stamping when I am coming back to the US? (The existing visa stamping is valid till June 2007 and is in the name of employer A but I am now employed with employer B and the new I94 reflects that). Please respond.
    Shan.

H1 Issues

I was working for employer A who had sponsored my H1B. The visa stamping is valid till June, 2007. While in the US, I quit employer A and joined employer B who got the H1B transferred in their company's name. The H1B transfer has got approved and I have got a new I94 valid till 2009. I plan to visit India in Jan/Feb 2007 for a couple of weeks. Do I need to get a new visa stamping when I am coming back to the US? (The existing visa stamping is valid till June 2007 and is in the name of employer A but I am now employed with employer B and the new I94 reflects that).

---- You can return to US on the existing Visa before its expiry period. Ensure that you carry the I-797 of employer B to be shown at the POE for your entry to the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X