Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B (In-house/ Client location)

Hi,

I got my H-1 visa Approved. I have my H-1B interview 2 weeks from now.

my employer (US based with no indian branches) have some propective cleints but a job is not yet confirmed.

During the interview, Is it better to mention as going for an In-House project or for a cleint project. What are the advantages/disadvantageS of both?

Could Someone share their experiences.

I appreciate any responses
    Thanks
    AdITi

If your company name has the word "Consulting" in it or the company website has "consulting services" word in it, then I dont think they would believe it if you said in-house project. For client project, you would need a letter from the client.

Comment

Originally posted by aditi285
      Hi,

I got my H-1 visa Approved. I have my H-1B interview 2 weeks from now.

my employer (US based with no indian branches) have some propective cleints but a job is not yet confirmed.

During the interview, Is it better to mention as going for an In-House project or for a cleint project. What are the advantages/disadvantageS of both?

Could Someone share their experiences.

I appreciate any responses
      Thanks
      AdITi
      I'll say you get it confirmed from your employer. They have to provide all the required documents such as Client Letter or Project Itinerary in either of the caes. Also if USCIS approaches your employer for confirmation, your and their version must be same. Hope it helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X