Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restamping at Delhi

Hi,
    Would appreciate, if some one can answer my queries.
    I have come through Company A to to work for a reputed clietnt in USA and I was with them for about one and half year. I have changed to a Desi consulting company B to work for another client. I have completed project and now I am looking for other opportunities and it's almost 2 weeks, since, I am out of job.

1. How many days can I stay in US, looking for next job? My employer says, as long as the amount matches that of W2, it won't be a problem, and they will manage it.

2. Since, it's Nov and holiday period, I am planning to go to INDIA and attend for stamping at Delhi. Are they particularly asking for Client details, while going for Restamping? Or can I say, that I have completed one project and came to INDIA on vacation and my employer would be looking for the next opportunity, once I reach there.

3. I have the stamping from Company A till end of January and will there be problem, in case I come back around 17th Jan at Port Of Entry? Will they ask for Client details? I have got new extension papers from Company B.

Please answer my queries ASAP, as I am planning to go to INDIA, in case I don't get opportunity, within couple of days, as it's the holiday season in US.

Thanks in Advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X