H1 B transfer doubt...need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B transfer doubt...need help

I had some queries regarding my H1 B and would need your help in answering the same from legal perspective.

Following are the details.

1) While working with company A got my H1B approved and stamped in December-2003. The petition date and expiry date on visa was 30-Nov-2006.

2) Travelled to US in Jan'04 on H1B through A. Was offered a job at a company B in USA around March-April 2005 and got my H1B transferred to B in April'05.

3) Got the new petition in the name of B and date of expiry on petion is 18-Apr-08. Worked with company B in US for 7 months and then moved to its branch in India. Didn't got my new visa stamped in passport as I was is USA immediately after transfer and lateron moved to India .

My queries are as below.

1) Will I still have a valid H1 status till 18-apr-08 or everything expires on 30th nov-06.

2) If suppose I join company B again in sometime in next 3-4 months, will I be able to travel directly on my Oracle Petition or its no more valid ?. If its valid what is the criteria and requirement of it.

3) Incase if I switch over to another company in another couple of months in India, will they have option of getting my H1B transferred and get it stamped while I am in India.

Basically I want to confirm if I still hold a H1 status and if so till when and is it again transferrable to another organization.

I understand it might be a bit confusing but would appreciate if you can reply to my query or guide me to the person/co who can help me on this.

Kindly reply to it at the earliest possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Daga

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X