Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required Plz!!!

Hi friends,

My husband and me are having the visa interview on Nov 20th in chennai.My husband will be having his H1 interview and me for H4 visa.Im currently working in a Software Company for 1 yr. Though i have working experience i will be going on H4 visa. On the day of interview, will it be a problem if i tell the VO about my IT experience?Plz advice me.

since you will be going as a dependent its better not to say anything about your experiences . moreover VO will be asking this kind of questions to your Husband and not to you..

Comment

But while filling in the online application, my husband had filled in my occupation as SW Engineer and had given all the details of my company...Shud i chnage that to HouseWife?Plz advice..

Comment

H4

Originally posted by aarthijai2005
        But while filling in the online application, my husband had filled in my occupation as SW Engineer and had given all the details of my company...Shud i chnage that to HouseWife?Plz advice..
        Hi

U should always tell the Vo the truth. It is ok to say u are a SW Engineer. U are applying a dependent of H1B. The VO may be inquisitive to find our your future plans while u are in the US and may ak u questions like if offered a job will u work?, you obviously have to say no because u cannot work on a dependent visa.

No Legal Advice!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X