Mr subrmanya answer this imp question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr subrmanya answer this imp question

I have an appointment on Nov 29 at OTTAWA CANADA.
    MY case is F1-H1-HI TRFR....

succesfully completed my MS at April 2004 , recieved my OPT CARD, joined a consulting company A and my visa approved for company A at Oct 10 2004, immedtaiely i got a full time at company B in Nov 2004 and visa approved for company B at nov 2004 . since then until toady I am working at company B ....

My questions is, I didnt work for company A for just 1 month, if I go stamping do they ask my pay stub for that particular month with company A.
    IF THEY DO ASK QUESTION LIKE THIS? WHAT BEST I CAN REPLY ........
    pls Mr subramanya , help me I am going for visa stamping next week........

thanks a ton

Pay stubs and the like

succesfully completed my MS at April 2004 , recieved my OPT CARD, joined a consulting company A and my visa approved for company A at Oct 10 2004, immedtaiely i got a full time at company B in Nov 2004 and visa approved for company B at nov 2004 . since then until toady I am working at company B ....

My questions is, I didnt work for company A for just 1 month, if I go stamping do they ask my pay stub for that particular month with company A.
    IF THEY DO ASK QUESTION LIKE THIS? WHAT BEST I CAN REPLY .......

"I didnt work for company A for just 1 month",

---- What does this statement mean, did you work or not for company A. It looks like you worked for one month and did not take the pay or were not paid. Can you elaborate further?

Whichever way, if you have workd for company A for a short time and changed over to company B, the work and pay at company B is more important than the rest of your story. If the VO does ask for a pay stub, sy that you did not take it from the employer as you worked for a short period

---- Anyway concentrate on the Visa interview and find out how to overcome questions related to your job

Subramanya

Comment

thanks , however

Needless to say that you are GREAT.... reallly .....

I am so sorry if I didnt detailed my query to you.......

Graduated at April 2004, Opt recieved, H1 started at company A on OCT 10 2004 , immediately I got an full time offer with Company B and my H1 with company B approved on Nov 15 ... this is my scenario.....

From Nov 15 2004, until today I have all paystubs upto date but i dont have a pay stub with company A from Oct 10 (actual H1B approval date with company A) until Nov 15 ( actual H1B apporoval date with company B)........

PLS HELP ME WITH THIS .......

THANKS

Originally posted by Subramanya

IF THEY DO ASK QUESTION LIKE THIS? WHAT BEST I CAN REPLY .......

"I didnt work for company A for just 1 month",

---- What does this statement mean, did you work or not for company A. It looks like you worked for one month and did not take the pay or were not paid. Can you elaborate further?

Whichever way, if you have workd for company A for a short time and changed over to company B, the work and pay at company B is more important than the rest of your story. If the VO does ask for a pay stub, sy that you did not take it from the employer as you worked for a short period

---- Anyway concentrate on the Visa interview and find out how to overcome questions related to your job

Subramanya

Comment

Pay stub

Hi,

---- If you do not have any paystubs with company A then give the same answer to the VO and let them know that you only worked for a short period

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X