Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 'Processing time'

Hi Subramanyam,

I attended interview in frankfurt embassy in this month..... The VO told me they need some more time for processing my application.... and told me that they will contact me as soon as processing is complete....VO stamped my passport 'application received' and returned it back to me. Also he given me back I-129.....

My question to you

1) Do you have any idea what type of querry it might be as VO didn't told me anything and How much time it takes for such processing????

2) Do they going to interview me again?????

3) Do i need to call them for follow up?????

Any posts appreciated.......

H1 issues

I attended interview in frankfurt embassy in this month..... The VO told me they need some more time for processing my application.... and told me that they will contact me as soon as processing is complete....VO stamped my passport 'application received' and returned it back to me. Also he given me back I-129.....

My question to you

1) Do you have any idea what type of querry it might be as VO didn't told me anything and How much time it takes for such processing????

---- It is a routine processing matter verifying your employer's details and your employment suitability. It takes 6-8 weeks for the process to be completed

2) Do they going to interview me again?????

---- Yes, once they get back the information they will call you for the second interview

3) Do i need to call them for follow up?????

---- It does'nt help, as they have their ways of doing things. After a few weeks you may email them for an update of your status and they do respond

As is the matter with all these cases it is prudent to wait for their repsonse

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanyam,

I think you are right. I am studing master's in mechatronics, VO asked me 2-3times about my course, may be having querry about my studies......

Thanks for the reply....

I will wait for 6-8 weeks for their reply before calling them.......

Comment

Reply from The National Academies

Hi Subramanyam,

I got this reply from the national academies....

Thank you for contacting us about your visa case.

The State Department has informed us that your case has not been sent to them in Washington DC. Your case is therefore under administrative processing at the Consulate/Embassy where you applied for your visa. If you have not been contacted recently by the Consulate please, contact them for an update on your application.

Also, keep us informed on any new developments regarding your case.
        I am waiting since last 4 weeks
        My question to you is
        How much time administrative processing from consulate takes????

what type of check they do in consulate administrative processing ??

Also the national academies told me to ask consulate for my application status can i go for it or wait for some time.....
        Last edited by ashutosh; 11-29-2006, 05:09 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X