Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa

hi
    We r applying for H1 n H4 visa together .My query is do they ask any questions to the dependent...like educational qualifications or background.i discontinued my graduation .......will they still ask for proof? i dont have any proof for the same.wht kind of q r expected to be asked .i dont c any posts in experiences section regarding H4.so kindly help

H4 issues

We r applying for H1 n H4 visa together .My query is do they ask any questions to the dependent...like educational qualifications or background.i discontinued my graduation .......will they still ask for proof? i dont have any proof for the same.wht kind of q r expected to be asked .i dont c any posts in experiences section regarding H4.so kindly help

---- Yes, when you fill the forms DS 156 and DS 157 you are giving your educational qualifications and other details. You have to atleast carry proof of your qualifications till whatever level you have been educated. There are any number of questions and answers on the forums as to what is asked for a H4 Visa. Do some more leg work and you will find them

---- If you have qualifications there will be some questions like are you going to work/study etc. If you do not have the requisite qualifications will you still work or study and then look for work etc.

The rest of the questions are your imagination

Subramanya

Comment

Originally posted by palls
      hi
      Hi

My wife attended for h4 yesterday, and the questions she was asked were, whats ur home town?, whats ur husbands hometown?, which place is husband working in usa?, whats his job?, how long ur husband is been in usa?. i think they will ask very simple questions such as what was ur wedding date and what would u do after goin to usa, and they might ask the wedding photos and mariage certificate.

and my friend attnded for both h1 and h4 same time.........she was asked like, who arranged ur wedding?....and how many people attended ur wedding.......for dependent it will be very simple questions i beleive. dont lie thats the best ******.....................
      dont worry u will get it...........

regards...
      Last edited by abbipra; 11-29-2006, 09:49 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X