H1 8th year extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 8th year extension

I am planning to go to India in the month of march (around march15th, 2007).
    I need to get it stamped. Any advices? Were there any issues recently?or Do you suggest canada is a better option?. Any experience, please share.

Clarity of issues

I am planning to go to India in the month of march (around march15th, 2007).
    I need to get it stamped. Any advices?

---- What do you need to get stamped? Please specify

Were there any issues recently?

---- Yes, there are issues, what's the issue you are looking for

or Do you suggest canada is a better option?. Any experience, please share.

---- Canada is abetter option for what

Please be clear in your post as to what you are seeking. We cannot make assumptions on your behalf.

Subramanya

Comment

H1 stamping at chennai consulate for 8th year extention

Ok..Sorry didn't give elobarate description of the problem. This is about H1 stamping at consulate in chennai. My 7th year H1 is expiring this jan. i applied for 8th year extension which I expect to get before i go to India in march. What I wanted to find out was that are there any issues with H1 VISA stamping at chennai consulate. I remember, last year one of my friends had to stay for 6 months in the India, since they had to do some sort of security check for him.

Comment

H1 Visa issues

Ok..Sorry didn't give elobarate description of the problem. This is about H1 stamping at consulate in chennai. My 7th year H1 is expiring this jan. i applied for 8th year extension which I expect to get before i go to India in march.

What I wanted to find out was that are there any issues with H1 VISA stamping at chennai consulate.

---- All issues on such a Visa status are on a case by case basis. You can browse through the forums to ascertain the issues people have come accross and how they have sorted them out. If you do have any specific concern you may post that so as to respond to it

I remember, last year one of my friends had to stay for 6 months in the India, since they had to do some sort of security check for him

---- That may be a short and sweet time (not to discourage you by saying that you may face the same situation) but be prepared for all situations. One way to do that is think of all the documents that you need to present, organize them and when asked, try not to fumble but present them cleanly and professionally

Wish you good luck and safe return to US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X