Visa Stamping Confusion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping Confusion...

I am currently in the US on H1-B visa(7th year extension). I am planning to travel to India in Jan, 07. My visa has expired so I will need to get it stamped. My current H1B petition is valid from April,06 to April, 07.

If my company applies for the 8th year extension(premium processing) and I take the new approved petition( valid from April, 07 to April, 08 ) for the interview, will I be able to get the visa stamp that is valid until April, 08 ? or will the visa be stamped only until April, 07 ?

Thanks in advance...

No Confusion

I am currently in the US on H1-B visa(7th year extension). I am planning to travel to India in Jan, 07. My visa has expired so I will need to get it stamped. My current H1B petition is valid from April,06 to April, 07.

If my company applies for the 8th year extension(premium processing) and I take the new approved petition( valid from April, 07 to April, 08 ) for the interview, will I be able to get the visa stamp that is valid until April, 08 ? or will the visa be stamped only until April, 07 ?

---- Yes, with the new H1 approved petition the Visa will be issued till the validity period of that petition (until Apr. 08 as posted)

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X