Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much financial support

hi all,

could someone please advise as to how much financial support/ bank balance my brother should show for his H1 visa interview next week??.....he is trying to show his own finances....your reply will be greatly appreciated...thanks..

priya

any one please???

Comment

H1 and Finances

could someone please advise as to how much financial support/ bank balance my brother should show for his H1 visa interview next week??.....he is trying to show his own finances....your reply will be greatly appreciated...thanks..

---- The post is not clear. The financial support will be in the form of pay stubs that your brother may be receiving. If this is a first time H1 Visa interview then there is no need of any financial support as a person will be paid from the joining date.

---- He is trying to show his own finances for what? explain further

Subramanya

Comment

Sir, I mean just like how my parents had to show their income and bank balance for their visitor's visa......does my brother have to show that he has funds to buy tickets to the US, expenses for staying here etc...thanks for all your help..

Comment

Financial matters

Sir, I mean just like how my parents had to show their income and bank balance for their visitor's visa......does my brother have to show that he has funds to buy tickets to the US, expenses for staying here etc...thanks for all your help.

---- NO

Subramanya

Comment

Sir, thank you so much and God bless you..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X