X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its urgent Please help me!!!!

Hi ALL,

I have a one question for you guys.
    I have a visa stamp on passport untill apr 2007 with employer A. I changed my employer in few months back i got new h1b untill 2009 with employer B. Now I am planning to go india and I will return on feb First week using my visa stamp with previous employer A. I don't know whether my previous employer is revoked or cancel my visa.

While coming back in Feb I have only two months Visa Stamp will be left with Previous employer and new h1b approaval till 2009.

Is it possible to enter in us using my preious visa stamp ? or do i need to get stamp again?

Please help me guys.....

Regards

Chinni

VISA stamping is only for entrering to US ! You can use employer A's Visa stamping to enter though you r working for an employer B. But keep both H1B's with you & show employer B's H1b at port of entry. I always prefer to keep paystubs, employment verification letter & so on.

Your old employer can drop the H1b but not the VISA. So you are fine, even though you have only 2 months of visa stamping is left by the time you come back!

-Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X