X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -->>>>>* need help!!!!

Hi ALL,

I have a one question for you guys.
    I have a visa stamp on passport untill apr 2007 with employer A. I changed my employer in few months back i got new h1b untill 2009 with employer B. Now I am planning to go india and I will return on feb First week using my visa stamp with previous employer A. I don't know whether my previous employer is revoked or cancel my visa.

While coming back in Feb I have only two months Visa Stamp will be left with Previous employer and new h1b approaval till 2009.

Is it possible to enter in us using my preious visa stamp ? or do i need to get stamp again?

Please help me guys.....

Regards

Chinni

H1 Visa Queries

I have a one question for you guys.
    I have a visa stamp on passport untill apr 2007 with employer A. I changed my employer in few months back i got new h1b untill 2009 with employer B. Now I am planning to go india and I will return on feb First week using my visa stamp with previous employer A. I don't know whether my previous employer is revoked or cancel my visa.

While coming back in Feb I have only two months Visa Stamp will be left with Previous employer and new h1b approaval till 2009.

Is it possible to enter in us using my preious visa stamp ? or do i need to get stamp again?

---- Yes, you can enter US with the current Visa that you have on your Passport. At the POE show your new I-797 in order to get a new I-94 valid till the date of your new I-797 validity

---- There is no need to get a fresh Vis Issued as long as the old Visa is valid and unexpired

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you.

But I don't know whether my previous employer is revoked or canelled my previous h1b. but i have valid visa stamp untill apr 2007.

will I get any problem at port of entry..??

Comment

But I don't know whether my previous employer is revoked or canelled my previous h1b. but i have valid visa stamp untill apr 2007.

will I get any problem at port of entry..??

---- Your previous employer can only revoke your H1 status adn not your Visa (as this is existing on the Passport and only issued against that H1). It (the Visa) will still remain valid as you have a new and approved I-797 that is valid for employment

---- As written in the earlier post show your valid and new I-797 at the POE
        to enter US

---- Need further legal clarifications? speak to an immigration attorney

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X