• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me regarding 221g

Hi
    Help me out

Application Processing information
    The petition is being send to USICS for further review.Upon completion of the review USICS WILL CONTACT UR PETITIONER.Please wait for the notification from the consulate before returning.
    Others: NOT QUALIFIED.

Help me out.

Regards,
    Naren

mine too

I also got a similar blue form but without those comments in Others section.. nothing has been mentioned in my case..

they gave my passport to me ... how abt you?

Comment

[

Same for me also they gave passport back to me

QUOTE=itsme01]I also got a similar blue form but without those comments in Others section.. nothing has been mentioned in my case..

they gave my passport to me ... how abt you?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Pl post your exp at counsulate

Administration process it will take minimum 6 to 8 weeks time. there is no specific time limit for this process as of now. If you get reply from counsulate within 8 weeks then you are the fortunate candidate. there are some people who have been waiting for long time. any way all the best.

Comment

221 (g)

I am sailing on a similar boat. How long they take to do additional administrative processing is the question. Let us hope for the best and await a postive call from Consulate.

Comment

221g in London

I had applied in March' 06 in London. I am waiting for 9 months. Really frustrated with the system.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X