Subrmanya or Senior Pls Help Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subrmanya or Senior Pls Help Me

I attended interview on December'05 in chennai. I had a very unusal experience there.

Vo asked me only three questions
    Why you want to go to USA?
    Where you are working now?
    Can i see your certificates?

I gave certificates she saw my degree certificates and gave them back to me and she asked experienced certificates and she told that these are looking like **** and if you agree you can take them back else we will do verification if found **** you will have lifetime ban to US. I told them you can verify my ceritifcates then she told ok sir we will get back to you soon.

She took my I797,LCA,Experience certificates, HDFC Yellow Slip.

Please let me know what will be the situation now. Actually my experience certificates are genuine there is no **** in them. Does any body gone through this type of situation. Please respond.

Visa Interview

I attended interview on December'05 in chennai. I had a very unusal experience there.

Vo asked me only three questions
    Why you want to go to USA?
    Where you are working now?
    Can i see your certificates?

I gave certificates she saw my degree certificates and gave them back to me and she asked experienced certificates and she told that these are looking like **** and if you agree you can take them back else we will do verification if found **** you will have lifetime ban to US. I told them you can verify my ceritifcates then she told ok sir we will get back to you soon.

She took my I797,LCA,Experience certificates, HDFC Yellow Slip.

Please let me know what will be the situation now. Actually my experience certificates are genuine there is no **** in them. Does any body gone through this type of situation. Please respond.

---- If your certificates are genuine then you have nothing to worry. they will verify the genuinity and communicate with you regarding the outcome for which you may have to be patient. It is very tough to understand all this and remain calm, but in the meanwhile there is nothing much you can do. Wait for their response and everything will work out by the grace of god

Subramanya

Comment

Check with your employer

Its totally depends upon your employer. May be earliar cousulate have recieved the experience certificates from this company for a **** candidate . For this type of companies cousulate people put in blocklist. what type of company it is? weather it is CMM i level company or small organization? Defenetely counsulate people had a **** certificate exp about this company. If you are genuine also obiously they will question you strongly. If you are really working with that company need not necessary to worry. After some admin process they will come back to you. any way all the best

Regards
      Rk

Comment

Its a very small company. But it established in 1998.

Comment

It does'nt matter whether company is small or big. If they are able to answer, then you will definetly get it. Inform your company's officials that they might get a query/call from US consulate. It happend to some of my friends but all of them got visa after 6-1 year period. So do not worry & pray god(if you are despirate) !

Another case, one person did not get visa first time but he came to US on business visa & then applied for H1b and he got visa at the same chennai consulate !

-GoodLuck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X