Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4- education???

Hello,

I must say that this forum is extremely useful. Thank you for all the previous help.

Last time I was told by Mr. Subramanya that the H4 visa member can study while in the USA. But I did hear from someone that the H4 visa member can study only part time and not full time. Is it true? And if yes what do I ve to do to make it full time?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Sayo

study and employment

I must say that this forum is extremely useful. Thank you for all the previous help.

Last time I was told by Mr. Subramanya that the H4 visa member can study while in the USA. But I did hear from someone that the H4 visa member can study only part time and not full time. Is it true? And if yes what do I ve to do to make it full time?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

---- Yes, you can still study full time if the employer agrees to that. However, if USCIS and/or DOL questions the employer, they should be able to justify that the person employed is gainfully employed for the company and the output is measured in terms of performance and performance evaluations.

---- Education and training is part of the employer's repsonsibility to ensure that all employees get an opportunity to enhance their skills including those who are on H1 (although the primary reason for employment of H1 is only work)

---- If you do want to study full time, it is between you and the employer without hindering the work for which you are offered employment under
    H1 and sponsoring you from an overseas country since no local talent suitable for the job is available during the time frame of sourcing for candidates

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X