Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 approved Position as programming Analyst

Hi

My friend H1 approved and issued as Programming Analyst and he actual working as System Analyst (hardware). All his Experience certificate for H1 is showing as system Analyst but Company has filled and processed as program analyst.

Please let us have your advice:

1. What would be scenario in Consulate about this issue and how to defend..

2. Changing in H1 is not a option and any other way resolve.

Thanks in advance

Ranga

Hi,

Please talk with ur Pettitioner regarding this, because one of my friend faced same problem, he is a QA person but his employer given designation as programmer analyst, when he attended for consulate interview his pettition was suspended under 221(g), he was given 221(g) handout stating additional administration process required. I will suggest you to clarify with ur consultant/employer before you go. That would avoid unnecessary delay in getting ur visa.

All the best.

Comment

Becoming a programming analyst is an interesting way but it's not without its challenges. For those facing difficulties in their programming studies, seeking online programming assignment help can be a wise choice. These services provide valuable support to navigate complex concepts and ensure success in your pursuit of an H1 approved position as a programming analyst.

Last edited by JoseGrays; 09-29-2023, 04:01 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X