Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding h1b visa

hi
    me and my husband is having some problems .also when we came to india he was waiting for his H1 ext paperwork . my daughter is also US citizen.i do not have visa to travel to US . now my husband got the paperwork but he is not sending me. i just want to know that if i apply for visitors visa what are the risk factors also can i apply H1B visa ? what are the consultancy firms who do proceedings. when will h1b quota will reopen? can somebody help me with this i m really worried and tensed
    thank you

---Appling visitor visa is not adviceable where u got to prove this with lot of documents..

Next H1 Quato opens from April 2007...

Srinni
    Srinni

Comment

Hi

When ur Husband has valid H1 why dont u process ur H4?

getting B1 is not that tough....u can very well say that u want to visit US for some personal reason and get B1. But on B1 u can stay there for 3 months after that u need to go out of US for 1 day and u can again come back and stay there for more 3 months so in a year u can stay there for 6 months.

new H1 quota will be opened from next year March...i would suggest do not trust any consultany for getting H1...most of the consultancies are **** and u might waste huge amount of money in H1 processing as they ask u to invest 3000 $ to get ur H1. Search for a good consultancy. (Now a days VO in India do keep track of **** agencies)

HTH
      Neeraj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X