Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i change my DS156/Ds157 forms which were submitted at the time of visa appointmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i change my DS156/Ds157 forms which were submitted at the time of visa appointmen

Hi,

I have booked an appointment forH1B few months back, by mistake I have filled some information wrongly(like mine and my wifes date of birth etc) .As I need to submit this printout of DS156/157 at the time of intervew which is in next week ,
    can I correct my dateof birth or any other information which I submitted in teh net earlier OR I need to cancell this appointment/interview and book the new one ?? Please suggest Iam in tense..

Regards
    Tagoor.

As long as the application itself was filled online and has a barcode on the 1st page as well as a bigger barcode on the last page of the DS 156, you can use white out to correct simple mistakes and refill the space in blue or black ink only. Do not use any other colored pens. You're OK!

The DS 157 can be filled out by hand. Doesn't need to be filled out online but would be better for convenience and legibility.

Comment

Hi

Yes u can change DS 156,157 till ur int date. some details cant be changed such as ur name and PP no....but other u can change.

HTH
      Neeraj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X