Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subramany ...please help me....

Hi Subramanya,

I have done my BCA in 2003 and after that i have finished one year PGDCA course from private instistiion which is ISO 1900-2000 certified institution .I do have nearly one year experience in IT .I would like to file H1b for the 2007March . I came to knw that every person has to have 16years of education for H1B filling . My problem is i am having one year diploma which is not recognised by goverment instistutions.An INS will consider privide instititions diplomas ....??? Please let me know asap .

H1 and Qualfns

I have done my BCA in 2003 and after that i have finished one year PGDCA course from private instistiion which is ISO 1900-2000 certified institution .I do have nearly one year experience in IT .I would like to file H1b for the 2007March . I came to knw that every person has to have 16years of education for H1B filling . My problem is i am having one year diploma which is not recognised by goverment instistutions.An INS will consider privide instititions diplomas ....??? Please let me know asap.

---- All matters being what they are, the employer will make a determination to employ you based on your qualifications and experience you hav. Both of these have to be justified to teh employer and the VO at the US Consulate.

---- The best course is only to speak to the employer who will offer employment and the rest of teh details follow

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X