Urgent !!!! Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent !!!! Please Help

My wife had her H4 visa interview on dec 12th and received a 221G query. I am on H1B and I have moved to company B from Dec 18th.

I have responded to the 221G query through my old company . will that be an issue ?
    My W2 for 2005 is having less wages than LCA since I was on bench for 3 months. I have submitted all the original documents along with the query.How is this going to effect ?

Experts advice requested. Please help.

hi nikhil i am in the same path as ur wife may i know wat is the query is it aap or any thing else did they ask to submit any docs and did the consulate people come in contact with the company and which consulate did she attend.ur response is appreciable.

Comment

Hi Smily

What is "AAP" ? Sorry.. I am not familiar with that term.

My wife had her interview in the chennai consulate.

My query is : the consulate issued a blue form 221g asking to send the petition documents that my ex employer filed while I was working on my OPT.
      But, there was never a petition filed and that query is invalid. I am responding to that query and I am sure they will catch up and put another query regarding the W2.

So , any piece of advice

Where was your interview and what is the query ?

Comment

hi nikhil
        thanks for responding ,my interview was in mumbai . They didnt ask any document .my case is held uder additional administration processing .they told me that after the processing is completed they will call me .Do u have any idea how long does they take to call

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X