Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for H4 After H1 Transfer

Hi,
    I need some urgent help on this issue. I have recently changed employers and got my H1 VISA Transferred. The Stamp on my Passport still says Company A and it is valid till August 2008. But i now work for Company B and have already received the new Petition along with all the transfer docs. Here are the questions i have :

1) i am getting married in Jan and have applied for my Wife's H4 VISA. Do i need to get new Stamping before she can get an H4 ?

2) Can i travel to india and get back safely with my old VISA Stamping( valid till August 2008 ) and new Transfer Petition ?

I would appreciate a quick help on this because i am running out of time!

Thanks in Advance

H1 issues

I need some urgent help on this issue. I have recently changed employers and got my H1 VISA Transferred. The Stamp on my Passport still says Company A and it is valid till August 2008. But i now work for Company B and have already received the new Petition along with all the transfer docs. Here are the questions i have :

1) i am getting married in Jan and have applied for my Wife's H4 VISA. Do i need to get new Stamping before she can get an H4 ?

---- NO

2) Can i travel to india and get back safely with my old VISA Stamping( valid till August 2008 ) and new Transfer Petition ?

---- YES
    I would appreciate a quick help on this because i am running out of time!

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X