Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after H4 stamping

Hi I am in USA on H1B visa.
    my spouse & son got an H4 visa on same date as I get my H1 stamping.
    I am planning to call them in USA in August and It will take about 7 to 8 months. Does they require restamping? Is there any time limit of H4 visa stamp expire after 6 months just like H1B.
    My question does it require my wife and son must have to travel within 6 months of H4 stamping date?

I am in USA on H1B visa.
    my spouse & son got an H4 visa on same date as I get my H1 stamping.
    I am planning to call them in USA in August and It will take about 7 to 8 months. Does they require restamping? Is there any time limit of H4 visa stamp expire after 6 months just like H1B.
    My question does it require my wife and son must have to travel within 6 months of H4 stamping date?

---- Once a Visa is issued it is valid and remains unexpired till the last day given on the Visa. You can travel at any time within that period. There is no time limit

---- Where did you get the information that H1B expires after 6 months (as mentioned in the post)?

Subramanya

Comment

Transit visa

Hi

My wife is going to india from chicago to hyderabad via frankfurt, she do not have US visa in her passport, she is going to attend visa in india, wether she need a transit visa in frankfurt as she is not changing the flight( Airindia). There is 1 hour stay in frankfurt only.

Thanks
      ARAVIND

Comment

Transit Visa

My wife is going to india from chicago to hyderabad via frankfurt, she do not have US visa in her passport, she is going to attend visa in india, wether she need a transit visa in frankfurt as she is not changing the flight( Airindia). There is 1 hour stay in frankfurt only.

---- NO, there is no need for a transit Visa. You can check the German Consulate Website for more information

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X