Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd time application for H1b ( Need Advice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd time application for H1b ( Need Advice)

Hi Subramanyam,

I have applied for h1b this year. But my application is under Additional administrative processing. Its almost 2 months...

I have following question:
    1) Can i apply for new H1b petition this year with other employer.
    2) Should i change the country for stamping may be my home country for this time????

What you suggest????

H1 issues

I have applied for h1b this year. But my application is under Additional administrative processing. Its almost 2 months...

---- is your application under AAP with USCIS or any other agency/Consulate

I have following question:
    1) Can i apply for new H1b petition this year with other employer.

---- yes you can apply for a new H1 provided you meet all the requirements for that employer

2) Should i change the country for stamping may be my home country for this time????

---- It does not make a difference, it is just your timing and decision at best

Subramanya

Comment

Reply from consulate ( Subramanyam)

Hi subramanyam,

I dont know my case is under AAP with USCIS or with consulate or Any other agency..... I got following reply from consulate when i asked for the update of my application. Do you have any idea looking at following reply????

Referring to your e-mail of December 20, 2006 we would like to inform you that we are in receipt of all necessary documentation, however, the administrative processing of your visa case has not yet been completed. The processing time in our Nonimmigrant Visa Unit can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. We assure you that we here at the U.S. Consulate General will take immediate action once a decision has been reached.

Comment

Aap

I dont know my case is under AAP with USCIS or with consulate or Any other agency..... I got following reply from consulate when i asked for the update of my application. Do you have any idea looking at following reply????

Referring to your e-mail of December 20, 2006 we would like to inform you that we are in receipt of all necessary documentation, however, the administrative processing of your visa case has not yet been completed. The processing time in our Nonimmigrant Visa Unit can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. We assure you that we here at the U.S. Consulate General will take immediate action once a decision has been reached.

---- As replied they seem to have received all the necessary documentation at their end and they may be finalising it against their check list and surely they should be able to inform you. How long is only speculative and pure guesswork. Be patient, all matters will work out

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya

Can i tell my employer to send email to consulate?????

Comment

Can i tell my employer to send email to consulate????

---- It does not help. It will be just one more email in their inbox. However, there is no harm and even you can can send an email requesting an update on your case

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X