issued 221(g) blue dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issued 221(g) blue dropbox

i was issued 221(g) at chennai consulat, there they asked me for 6 documents, they just ticked on the first papers for the six documents,
    in the second side they ticked b which states You may submit the additional documents via drop-box using vfs services
    when you submit this information, you will also need to include the following
    1. Passport
    2. completed visa application for DS-156.
    3.for all males between the ages of 16 an d45, supplemenatal appliation form DS-157.
    4. complete I-797,I-129( petition for a non-immigrant visa) form and labor condition application.
    5. a copy of this letter.
    My question is they did not tick on the five mentioned items, should i sent my passport with the dropbox,
    they kept my Ds-156,157, LCA,I-797,I129 with them, how can i send this documents when the vo kept this form
    Pl reply me urgently.
    Rahul

Documents

i was issued 221(g) at chennai consulat, there they asked me for 6 documents, they just ticked on the first papers for the six documents,
    in the second side they ticked b which states You may submit the additional documents via drop-box using vfs services
    when you submit this information, you will also need to include the following
    1. Passport
    2. completed visa application for DS-156.
    3.for all males between the ages of 16 an d45, supplemenatal appliation form DS-157.
    4. complete I-797,I-129( petition for a non-immigrant visa) form and labor condition application.
    5. a copy of this letter.
    My question is they did not tick on the five mentioned items, should i sent my passport with the dropbox,
    they kept my Ds-156,157, LCA,I-797,I129 with them, how can i send this documents when the vo kept this form

---- If you have the photocopies of these documents send them with a covering letter stating that all these documents were taken by the VO.

---- If not just the letter explaining the facts of your case including the Passport number, Date and time of interview, window and other details that you can gather

---- If the Passport is not requested do not send it

Subramanya

Comment

got 221(g)

Hi rahul,

Nice 2 meet u . I saw your query on Immihelp.com.
      I was also got221(g).

what are the docs they asked in the document?

Thanks
      Kumar

[email protected]

Comment

hi rahul i also got same querry...221g blue form 7 documents ticked...
        did u get all documents from ur employer....?
        did u drop all documents they have asked u...?
        i am still awaiting my employer to send additional doc's... so by this weekend may be i will drop my documents....if everything goes fine...
        soo plz call mee once as soon as u see this mesg ....if ur freee... or give mee ur number ..i will cal u...

Comment

hi rahul .....
          i also got same querry...221g blue form 7 documents ticked...
          did u get all documents from ur employer....?
          did u drop all documents they have asked u...?
          i am still awaiting my employer to send additional doc's... so by this weekend may be i will drop my documents....if everything goes fine...
          soo plz call mee once as soon as u see this mesg ....if ur freee... or give mee ur number ..i will cal u...
          9849429047 hyderabad

Comment

hi ashwin and kumar
            i talked with my employer, he said the company did not pay the unemployment wage tax, so they told me they will pay in the month of march, and send the required documents to me after pay it, he also said no need to worry, this is the first time as they are vo are asking abt unempliyment wage taxes,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X