Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me. I got 221 (g) Blue color.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me. I got 221 (g) Blue color.

My interview completed like this,

Me: Good afternoon sir.
    VO: only shaked his head and asked "Give me your documents".

Me: (I gave the green color folder which was containing the following documents to the VO ,

1. Interview Appointment Letter
    2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    6. Appointment Order from my petitioner.
    7. my Updated resume.
    8. Petitioner's organization hierarchy.
    9. Passport

VO: Where are you going to work in USA ?
    Me: I am going to work in anyone of my petitioner's client base.

VO: For which client are you going to work?
    Me: My employer gave a list of thier clients (i was trying to pull that list from my docs) so i am going to work with anyone of the client.

VO: So you don't know exaclty where your are going to work and client name ?
    Me: Yes.

VO: What will be your nature of job?
    Me: Software development.

VO: What is your role?
    Me: I am going to involve at all the levels starting from Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Cusomter Support for the software development of my client's requirement.

(Shaked his head like understood.
    THe VO took the blue color 221(g) slip and asked me to come near to the counter and have a look at the points.

He has asked me to drop the following supporting documents in the Drop box facility.)

1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Returns for the last two years and financial statements.

2. A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

3. Unemployment wage reports for the past two quarters as reported to the stat of ALL.

4. A copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work.)

5. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

6. The applicant’s complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

Me: Can i come in person to submit the supporting documents ?
    VO: No, you don't have to come in person. Only you need to submit the supporting documents via drop box facility.

Me: Is there any deadline for submitting the supporting documents ?
    VO: No, There is no dead line for submitting the supporting documents.

VO: At present I am returning your passport.
    He gave me back my passport and blue color 221(g) slip and retained all the below mentioned documents with him.

2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    7. my Updated resume.

I contacted my employer and they said that i will be getting all the supporting documents by 31/12/2006.

Meanwhile, I went to the VFS drop box services in bangalore for asking , whether i need to submit the passport along with the supporting documents.

They said "yes", i need to submit the passport.

So here my question is , If i submit all the supporting docs with passport via drop box facility ,

1. In how many days i will be getting the result from the consulate ?

2. will i be getting the stamping ?

3. In my blue color 221(g) slip, the VO has marked only 6 supporting documents are required. Will he be asking againg additiong documents ?

I am requesting my seniors ,

please give me your suggestions how to carefully proceed further ?
    will i get the stamping ?

Mr. subramanya please help me and give me your valuable comments.

Thanks in advance .
    Thanks
    Satheesh.
    Last edited by satheeshkumar_m; 12-29-2006, 06:27 AM.

221g

My interview completed like this,

Me: Good afternoon sir.
    VO: only shaked his head and asked "Give me your documents".

Me: (I gave the green color folder which was containing the following documents to the VO ,

2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    7. my Updated resume.
    9. Passport

VO: Where are you going to work in USA ?
    Me: I am going to work in anyone of my petitioner's client base.

VO: For which client are you going to work?
    Me: My employer gave a list of thier clients (i was trying to pull that list from my docs) so i am going to work with anyone of the client.

VO: So you don't know exaclty where your are going to work and client name ?
    Me: Yes.

VO: What will be your nature of job?
    Me: Software development.

VO: What is your role?
    Me: I am going to involve at all the levels starting from Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Cusomter Support for the software development of my client's requirement.

(Shaked his head like understood.
    THe VO took the blue color 221(g) slip and asked me to come near to the counter and have a look at the points.

He has asked me to drop the following supporting documents in the Drop box facility.)

1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Returns for the last two years and financial statements.

2. A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

3. Unemployment wage reports for the past two quarters as reported to the stat of ALL.

4. A copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work.)

5. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

6. The applicant’s complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

Me: Can i come in person to submit the supporting documents ?
    VO: No, you don't have to come in person. Only you need to submit the supporting documents via drop box facility.

Me: Is there any deadline for submitting the supporting documents ?
    VO: No, There is no dead line for submitting the supporting documents.

VO: At present I am returning your passport.
    He gave me back my passport and blue color 221(g) slip and retained all the below mentioned documents with him.

2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    7. my Updated resume.

I contacted my employer and they said that i will be getting all the supporting documents by 31/12/2006.

Meanwhile, I went to the VFS drop box services in bangalore for asking , whether i need to submit the passport along with the supporting documents.

They said "yes", i need to submit the passport.

So here my question is , If i submit all the supporting docs with passport via drop box facility ,

1. In how many days i will be getting the result from the consulate ?

---- There is no time period. You have to be patient and wait till you get a communication from teh US Consulate

2. will i be getting the stamping ?

---- If all your documetns are genuine and the responses the US Consulate gets from your client/petitioner are satisfactroy then your Visa will be issued

3. In my blue color 221(g) slip, the VO has marked only 6 supporting documents are required. Will he be asking againg additiong documents ?

---- It is possible to request additional documentatation if the US Consulate needs them and what are those documents is pure speculation on our part.

All in all you have to wait for thier communication. The sooner you get the communication the luckier you are

please give me your suggestions how to carefully proceed further ?
    will i get the stamping ?

---- Be patient and wait

Subramanya

Thanks in advance .
    Thanks
    Satheesh.[/QUOTE]

Comment

221 (g)

Hi Subramanya,

At ther second page of my 221 (g) slip the passport is checked by default. Since the 221 (g) form itslef preprinted. During my interview with the consulate officer he did not tell that i should not submit the passport along with the supporting docs. I also forgot to ask him that wether i need submitt the passport along with the supporting docs via drop box at that time.

Meanwhile I went to the VFS office in bangalore to enquire this doubt, they said i need to submit the passport along with the supporting docs.

So I am requesting Mr.Subramanya, please tell me should i have to submit the passport or not.

Thanks
      Satheesh.

Comment

221g

At ther second page of my 221 (g) slip the passport is checked by default.

---- what do you mean when you say it is checked by default. Maind clarifying

Since the 221 (g) form itslef preprinted. During my interview with the consulate officer he did not tell that i should not submit the passport along with the supporting docs. I also forgot to ask him that wether i need submitt the passport along with the supporting docs via drop box at that time.

Meanwhile I went to the VFS office in bangalore to enquire this doubt, they said i need to submit the passport along with the supporting docs.

---- If the VFS office has told you to submit the Passport then so be it. They are more informed about these matters than anyone else and that it is person to person contact.

---- Our information is from what we read, hear and talk to others and trying to make the best meaning of the whole situation

Subramanya

Comment

I was issued 221(g) – blue form on 1st March 2007 for L1 Individual

You see I am facing a problem right now for my US L1 Visa

1) My L1 blanket got refused under 221(g) on September 12th 2006

2) I was issued 221(g) – blue form on 1st March 2007 for L1 Individual

The VO ( Visa Officer) check the below given statement in the 221(g) form

“The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the consulate before returning”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope Subramanya can help me

1) how long will the processing time be ?
          2) is there any chance of rejection? ( as i was not asked to submit addition docs)

please let me know i am losing my hope

thanks
          Niyaz

Comment

You see I am facing a problem right now for my US L1 Visa

1) My L1 blanket got refused under 221(g) on September 12th 2006

2) I was issued 221(g) – blue form on 1st March 2007 for L1 Individual

The VO ( Visa Officer) check the below given statement in the 221(g) form

“The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner. Please wait for a notification from the consulate before returning”

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope Subramanya can help me

1) how long will the processing time be ?
            2) is there any chance of rejection? ( as i was not asked to submit addition docs)

---- It is indeed a tough situation. But most of the time if the issue has been refered to USCIS, it takes time for them to contact the petitioner (your employer) and after that inform the respective US Consulate where your interview has taken place.

---- I would rather suggest that you find a new employer and request them to file for a new H1 in this years quota

---- If you are willing and prepared to wait for the response from the US Consulate on the present case, then you have to be very patient

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X