Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 & H4 Status

Hello,

I used to work for company A and moved on to company B recently. My visa (company A) is valid upto Sep 2007 and passport was valid upto April 2007. I'm having company B I797 and it is valid upto 2009. In this scenario, do I need to get stamped once again after obtaining the new I797 from company B?

Based on my earlier visa (company A), my spouse got H4 stamped and it is valid upto Sep 2007. What should be done in her case? Does she needs to get H4 stamped on company B I797?

Hope to get positive answers to above questions.

Thanks
    Luckyguy

H4 Issues

I used to work for company A and moved on to company B recently. My visa (company A) is valid upto Sep 2007 and passport was valid upto April 2007. I'm having company B I797 and it is valid upto 2009. In this scenario, do I need to get stamped once again after obtaining the new I797 from company B?

Based on my earlier visa (company A), my spouse got H4 stamped and it is valid upto Sep 2007. What should be done in her case? Does she needs to get H4 stamped on company B I797?

Hope to get positive answers to above questions.

---- If your wife is in the US she will need to get her H4 approval notice and that is applied for by sending in the Form I-539 (duly filled in) to USCIS. It takes about 2-3 months for the approval notice to come to your hands

---- If she is presently outside US, she can travel to US based on the current Visa affixed on her Passport. Once in US you have to got through the above step for a legal status of stay in the US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X