Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g client letter verification -h1b- chennai

Hi,

I was attended 3rd year visa renewal stamping (H1-B)at chennai on Dec 11,2006. I was issued 221g blue form with case number for client letter verification.

Since 2 years i am working at reputed client place in USA.

The Visa officer took original I-797,I-126,LCA,Company offer letter and client letter and returned the passport with 221g blue form saying that we want to verify the client letter. Everything that i submitted to the VO was original and genuinely working at client place. I dont know why the VO issued me 221g form.

When i called to chennai consulate after one week. They said that your case is still under process.and they told me that they will send an email once the process is done.

My return journey to US on Dec 26th 2006. I postponed it now.

Please share with informaton if any body faced this situation earlier.

Could you please help me.

1. How long it will take to verify the client letter?
    2. What approach the US consulate will follow to verify the letter?Whether they will go in person to the client place to verify this letter or they will send an email to the client manager?
    Thanks in advance.

221g

Hi,

I was attended 3rd year visa renewal stamping (H1-B)at chennai on Dec 11,2006. I was issued 221g blue form with case number for client letter verification.

Since 2 years i am working at reputed client place in USA.

The Visa officer took original I-797,I-126,LCA,Company offer letter and client letter and returned the passport with 221g blue form saying that we want to verify the client letter. Everything that i submitted to the VO was original and genuinely working at client place. I dont know why the VO issued me 221g form.

When i called to chennai consulate after one week. They said that your case is still under process.and they told me that they will send an email once the process is done.

My return journey to US on Dec 26th 2006. I postponed it now.

Please share with informaton if any body faced this situation earlier.

Could you please help me.

1. How long it will take to verify the client letter?

---- As such there is no time limit. However, at times it takes 6-8 weeks

2. What approach the US consulate will follow to verify the letter?Whether they will go in person to the client place to verify this letter or they will send an email to the client manager?

---- There are any number of ways to verify all the information. It is best left to everyone's imagination as to what takes place. How it is done is at best pure speculation

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X