Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa Issues

Hi,

I had come to US in 2004 On L1.Ichanged my status from L1 to H1 in OCT2006.And I Have only H1 approval notice,I don't have H1 visa stamping on my passport. My wife also changed her statusfrom L2 to H4.Now my wife is going to India and she needs to go for H4 stamping.I need clarification for below metioned points.

1.Actually my passport is expiring in March 20007.I am applying for renual of passport in Jan2007.If I get Renual passport,does it impact on my wife's H4 staming?

2.Do I need W2 forms from my L1 company or W2 forms from my H1 company is enough for getting H4 stamp?

3.Actually my H1 LCA is lower than the L1's LCA,Will this cause any troble?

4.If suppose my wife goes for H4 stamping on company'A' and she gets a query,mean time I change to company 'B',What is impact of this on my wife's H4.

Pls anybody help.

H4 Issues

I had come to US in 2004 On L1.Ichanged my status from L1 to H1 in OCT2006.And I Have only H1 approval notice,I don't have H1 visa stamping on my passport. My wife also changed her statusfrom L2 to H4.Now my wife is going to India and she needs to go for H4 stamping.I need clarification for below metioned points.

1.Actually my passport is expiring in March 20007.I am applying for renual of passport in Jan2007.If I get Renual passport,does it impact on my wife's H4 staming?

---- NO

2.Do I need W2 forms from my L1 company or W2 forms from my H1 company is enough for getting H4 stamp?

---- Be prepared and provide both the W2 forms fo clarity and not raise any queries

3.Actually my H1 LCA is lower than the L1's LCA,Will this cause any troble?

---- This has no relevance to the issue posted above

4.If suppose my wife goes for H4 stamping on company'A' and she gets a query,mean time I change to company 'B',What is impact of this on my wife's H4.

---- Reapply for the Visa interview or provide all documents as requested and in addition send a letter that there had been a change in the company of principal applicant from A to B and the US Consulate will respond accordingly. It is they who need to be informed by you although they may have the information on their system.

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X