H4 to H1 - Eligibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1 - Eligibility

I am in the process of applying for an H1B visa for my wife who is here currently on H4.
    She is a B-Com Graduate and ICWA (Inter) and has over 10 years of banking industry experience with some of the largest Indian and multinational banks in India.
    I would like to know if she meets the criteria for educational qualification.
    Someone recently mentioned to me that she might get an I797 here but whenever she goes back to India for stamping, there is a possibility that she may not get the visa stamped because of her qualification.
    Can someone please confirm this ASAP.

Also can she travel to India around May this year (after applying for her H1B)

H1 and Qualfns

I am in the process of applying for an H1B visa for my wife who is here currently on H4.
    She is a B-Com Graduate and ICWA (Inter) and has over 10 years of banking industry experience with some of the largest Indian and multinational banks in India.
    I would like to know if she meets the criteria for educational qualification.
    Someone recently mentioned to me that she might get an I797 here but whenever she goes back to India for stamping, there is a possibility that she may not get the visa stamped because of her qualification.
    Can someone please confirm this ASAP.

---- Issuance of the Visa is solely at the discretion of the VO at the US Consulate.You have convince them of your Qualfns, experience in relation to the position and assignment you are seeking within the US

Also can she travel to India around May this year (after applying for her H1B)

---- It is advisable not to, rest is your choice

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X