Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I221g - Help needed.

Hi all,

I have attended Chennai Consulate Interview on 5th Jan.

My interview completed like this,

Me: Good afternoon madem.
    VO: thanks and How are you.

Me: (I gave the green color folder which was containing the following documents to the VO ,

1. Interview Appointment Letter
    2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    6. Appointment Order from my petitioner.
    7. Passport

VO: Show me your Degree Certicates ?
    Me: Gave all my education certicates.

VO: You are still working for YYYY company ?
    Me: yes.

VO: For which client are you going to work?
    Me: I said YYYY.

VO: Show me your client Letter ?
    Me: Gave my client letter and Project Approach document.

VO: She opened the Website and told me that your client is another Consultant Firm and not Product Company.
    Me: No Madem and they are working on Products. I was about to open the documents to prove that.

VO: I am seeing the website and don't argue with me.
    Me: Quite.

Vo: She has given the I221G form and asked me to submit through Drop Box ?

She has asked me to drop the following supporting documents in the Drop box facility.)

1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Returns for the last two years and financial statements.

2. A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

3. Unemployment wage reports for the past two quarters as reported to the stat of ALL.

4. A copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work.)

5. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

6. The applicant’s complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

7. Written comment that, need Actual Client and not another Consultant Firm.

Here are my questions:

1. In how many days i will be getting the result from the consulate ?

2. What are the chances of getting stamped, if I appy through Drop Box ?

3. Will same Visa Officer process my application again ?

4. What proofs I can provide to support that my client is product Oriented Company rather than Consultant Firm ?

please give me your suggestions.

Thanks in advance .
    Thanks
    Bhaskar

221g

I have attended Chennai Consulate Interview on 5th Jan.

My interview completed like this,

Me: Good afternoon madem.
    VO: thanks and How are you.

Me: (I gave the green color folder which was containing the following documents to the VO ,

1. Interview Appointment Letter
    2. DS-156
    3. DS-157
    4. I-797
    5. I-129
    6. Appointment Order from my petitioner.
    7. Passport

VO: Show me your Degree Certicates ?
    Me: Gave all my education certicates.

VO: You are still working for YYYY company ?
    Me: yes.

VO: For which client are you going to work?
    Me: I said YYYY.

VO: Show me your client Letter ?
    Me: Gave my client letter and Project Approach document.

VO: She opened the Website and told me that your client is another Consultant Firm and not Product Company.
    Me: No Madem and they are working on Products. I was about to open the documents to prove that.

VO: I am seeing the website and don't argue with me.
    Me: Quite.

Vo: She has given the I221G form and asked me to submit through Drop Box ?

She has asked me to drop the following supporting documents in the Drop box facility.)

1. Petitioner’s Income Tax Returns for the last two years and financial statements.

2. A notarized list of all the petitioner’s employees of the job site listed. The list should show all employees’ names, their specific job titles, and their individual salaries and immigration status.

3. Unemployment wage reports for the past two quarters as reported to the stat of ALL.

4. A copy of the contract between the U.S. employment agency (petitioner) and the job site (the location where you will actually work.)

5. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

6. The applicant’s complete itinerary of services, including company names and addresses.

7. Written comment that, need Actual Client and not another Consultant Firm.

Here are my questions:

1. In how many days i will be getting the result from the consulate ?

---- There is no time period. You'll have to wait patiently

2. What are the chances of getting stamped, if I appy through Drop Box ?

---- If all the documents are genuine then the US Consulate will communicate to you regarding their decision of issuing a Visa

3. Will same Visa Officer process my application again ?

---- Normally, it is the same officer who receives the application back after the documents are verified

4. What proofs I can provide to support that my client is product Oriented Company rather than Consultant Firm ?

---- This you'll have to enquire with your employer and client as only that can be the authentic information

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X