Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help... 221g + administrative processing

Hi friends

I had booked my date for 17th October. there was not much of question answer as such the VO asked for my degree certificate and mark sheets which i gave . he thn asked me for client letter which i dint have then. so i was given a 221 g to submit my client letter along with few other docs which i submitted . again.. there was another query where in i was aked to get two year tax return along with the notarized list of employees and the no wage report... which also i submitted in december 1st week.. after getting no responce from counsulate i called them up on 4th of jan and i was told that my case was in administrative process and the anti fraud unit will get in touch with me.

Now i am sure that none of the documents from my side as well from my consultants side were ****... i would like to know what are the chances of me getting visa and how long could this process take as the papers have been with counsulate for almost a month +.... also since it was given to admisnistrative processing in the second query could there be problem with the 2nd set of docs or could it even be 1st set of docs...

I would be thankful if any of u could help me with this.

Wud any body even reply to this????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X