Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport too much delay

HI All,

I have attended interview on 21st DEC at chennai and VO said your H1 visa has been approved and she took my passport and HDFC bank receipt , But I have not received my passport yet , Should i worry ? and what are the possibilities of delay

Your help highly appreciative
    Thanks in advance

~Ajay
    Last edited by ajaychowdary1; 01-10-2007, 02:16 AM.

My wife is in a similar situation, Her visa was approved on 4 th december and since then she is waiting for her passport. Called the embassy, now they are saying that they are waiting for clearance. Did you get your passport back? How long it took to get the passport back?

Comment

Still Waiting

Will keep you posted once i receive my passport.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaychowdary1
        Will keep you posted once i receive my passport.
        Did you call Consulate? What do they say? I called the US embassy, New Delhi. They say call after one week to find the status, currenlty we are waiting for the clearance.

Comment

My compnay has sent an email requesting the staus, They have asked me to send the VFS application form once again with Photograph on it, I have sent the application thru drop box today. Will update you if i have an update. Not sure how they are actually processing my case.

Ajay

Comment

Any news?? I am also in the same boat as you. Its been 2 workign days and they have not returned mypassport thru VFS and the people at VFS are asking me to wait.

I am getting anxious now. Why the delay after taking the passport? Anybody with similar experiences please help!

thanks

Comment

My Wife received the pasport after 15 day of approval. We do not know why there was a delay. The interview was at New Delhi.. Good luck..

Comment

No 221g , Consulate Saya case still in progess

Hi Subramanya,

I have attnded interview on 21st DEv , but VO did not say that my case has been rejected under 221g or something, she told me that your case is approved , But till not they have not send my passport , when mail them they have asked me to submit my VFS application form once again and i have sumbitted thru drop box, Could you please reply me like what are they doing and why there is a dely in sending my passport .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X