Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Questions. Please reply Mr. Subramanya

Hello Seniors,

I am currently employed on H1B Visa with Company xxx and want to transfer the H1b to another company YYY. I have a few questions in this regard

1. The new company YYY is my friend's company which he started a couple of years ago and there no employess yet. He is the only employee of the company. So Will there be any issues with the transfer since there are no employees till now?

2. I know I can resign my current company xxx and start working for Company YYY from the day i receive the receipt. but in case there transfer is rejected, Can I go back to ZZZ. I know it won't be easy and a comfortable situation going back again.

3. Are there any suggestions to avoid any possible rejection??

Please advise

Thanks in Advance

H1 issues

I am currently employed on H1B Visa with Company xxx and want to transfer the H1b to another company YYY. I have a few questions in this regard

1. The new company YYY is my friend's company which he started a couple of years ago and there no employess yet. He is the only employee of the company. So Will there be any issues with the transfer since there are no employees till now?

---- You have to be aware of the labor laws applicable in this scenario as it will be a company with less than 25 employees. The specific details and regulations pertiaining to such cases can be more explicitly stated by an immigration attorney who is also well versed in labor laws. Try and contact one

2. I know I can resign my current company xxx and start working for Company YYY from the day i receive the receipt. but in case there transfer is rejected, Can I go back to ZZZ. I know it won't be easy and a comfortable situation going back again.

---- Yes, you can go back provided your H1 is not revoked by the previous company

3. Are there any suggestions to avoid any possible rejection??

---- Refer the response to Q1

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X